PEAR AND FETA SALAD
One of my new favorite salads is the Pear and Feta salad. It's fresh and extremely tasty. It does well on it's own or combined with other dishes. This salad helps provide a balanced refreshment to any meal.
- 1 Bag of Kale Leaves
- 1 Bag of Spinach Leaves
- ½ Cup of seasoned Feta Cheese
- 2 Pears
- ½ Cup of Candied Pecans
- Rinse pears and thinly slice. Then set them to the side.
- Rinse and strain/dry all of the leaves together
- Tear leaves and place into serving bowl.
4. Layer a little bit of pears, pecans and feta until gone.
I recommend using Trader Joe's "Champagne Pear Vinaigrette" as a great complementary dressing for this salad. Enjoy!
| Credits: Author - Jacintha Payne; Photography - Calvin and Jacintha Payne |